All inverters produced by EMPEQ are based on the same architecture and use the same control hardware. This is built around a microcontroller from the Texas Instrument TMS320 series. In addition to the microcontroller, the control board contains all hardware for:
- interfacing to one three-phase or three single-phase intelligent power modules including current measurement;
- measurement of three AC phase voltages;
- measurement of two DC currents including overcurrent protection;
- four binary inputs;
- five relay outputs, one of which directly controlled by all hardware protections;
- serial interface for programming and supervisory control.
All interfaces are galvanically isolated from the microcontroller circuitry.
|Current consumption||300 mA + consumption of power modules|
|Test voltage IO circuits-processor||2500 V|
|Processor, up to version 20070101 v3.x||TMS320LF2406|